Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I Wore to Work Wednesdays WIW2WW

New series! New series! I am out of control with all of these series! But... this is the first series that I am going to update on a weekly basis. Every Wednesday I will post the outfits that I wore to work over the previous week! Get Ready for Car Selfies!
Something  important to mention is that these photos will usually be IPhone selfies, as I am usually on the go go go! So no top notch Canon pics for this series. Some will be concept photos, some will include the makeup of the day, some will be repeats!... But they are all what I wore!


I use my wardrobe in a million different ways, and alternate pieces into a lot of different outfits! I love when I buy something that I can use for 10 different looks!

If it is something I bought recently, I will add the link to where you can find it! :) 
Tip: When I get outfit inspiration I always check my closet and pick the closest thing I have to the inspiration! :)

So here is the first installment of WIW2WW!


Thursday:
  
 Outfit:
  • American Eagle Black  Jeggings. These are a work staple for me. I have 3 pairs hehe! 
  • Tommy Hilfiger Plaid buttoned down shirt with ruffle detail on the button trim and on the sleeves (love this detail).
  • Tommy Hilfiger lightly corded heather grey sweater.
Accessories and Shoes:
  • Tiffany heart charm bracelet, 
  • Fossil tote,  
  • Hunter Black Boots.
Makeup Look: 
I used a lot of highlight for this look. It is super dewy and fresh, with pink blush and pink eyeshadow.






 Friday:

No time for outfit photo on this day! Just concept photo :) See! couldn't find socks!

 Outfit:
  •  Forever 21: Paneled Triangle-Cutout Top. This one is new, and I think it is so perfect for spring! It reminds me of passion Tea Lemonade!
  • American Eagle Black Jeggings
Accessories and Shoes:
  • H&M teal Statement necklace
  • Tall black leather boots



 Monday:
This outfits has been my favorite Winter go-to, so I thought I better wear it while it is still cold enough.

 Outfit:
  • Tommy Hilfiger Mens' plaid shirt. This belongs to my boyfriend! It is really big on me, so it sticks out the bottom of the sweater, which looks so cute!
  • Tommy Hilfiger Chunky cable knit Navy blue sweater. 
  • American Eagle Black Jeggings.. I told you they are a staple
 Accessories and Shoes:
  • Armani Men's Watch. This belongs to my boyfriend but he lets me wear it once in a blue moon!
  • Hunter Boots in Black. Rain rain rain...



 Makeup Look:
I went for a neutral shadow, spider lashes, bold brow, and a nutral/berry lip






Tuesday:
One of my favorite colours to wear is navy. It is so East Coast Preppy when paired with crisp white.
Outfit:
  • Forever 21 sleeveless crepe blouse
  • Tommy Hilfiger Anchor print cardigan with white buttons <3
  • La Mode (boutique brand) Navy blazer. 
  • Banana Republic Neutral grey Dress Pants.





Wednesday 
Outfit/Shoes:
  • Tommy Hilfiger purple cotton button down shirt (Still available at Tommy today)
  • Tommy Hilfiger purple Argyle sweater (Still available at Tommy today)
  • American Eagle black Jeggings
  • Tall black leather boots








Kitten Mews: Kitten is doing really good! He is growing big and strong! He is still my little baby though! He goes outside everyday and comes whenever he is called! So smart!




13 comments:

  1. Love this! My work outfits are puke worthy hahah! I work in a kitchen where I spill multiple liquids on myself and become covered in flour daily so I have to wear old clothes.
    What do you do for work?

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. `puke worthy`Hehe! I am so using those two word together whenever humanly possible from now on. Thanks girl. I am a teacher ;)
      -S

      Delete
  2. This is such a different post, really creative. Your work outfits are so pretty and really suit you. I love Monday's outfit, the check shirt, skinny jeans and jumper look amazing together.

    Beth x
    http://www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! That's my favorite too! :)

      Delete
  3. Love all the outfits! Especially Wednesday's outfit. And I think it's so awesome that you're a teacher! What subject do you teach??

    -Aliza
    Beautyobsessions3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel so put together when I wear that outfit! So perfect for spring. I am a elementary school teacher, I teach all subjects :)
      Thanks for reading girl!
      -S

      Delete
  4. Hi gorgeous! Love the idea of these series! All your outfits are amazing, I particularly loved Monday and Tuesday's outfits <3
    PS, how cute is your kitten?! I'm a huge cat lover and I think that last photo is so lovely!!!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he is soooo cute! And always done up in his finest tuxedo! Very fashionable kitten.
      Thanks for reading!
      -S

      Delete
  5. This is an awesome idea :) For some reason I really, really like that these are iPhone snaps, it kind of makes everything feel very on-the-go and relatable, if that makes sense! And who doesn't like outfit inspiration for work, you have great style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You are right, in does give it that 'on the go' feel! I shall continue on this manner! hehe!
      Thanks for reading!
      -S

      Delete
  6. I love your work looks, particularly the navy blue cableknit jumper - I used to have a similar one I adore before I left it behind at a hotel!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the worst! I hate losing clothing I love! I almost want to buy a second one in the same colour, because I love it soooo much!
      Thanks for reading!
      -S

      Delete
  7. Very cute outfits! You always look great, girl!

    ReplyDelete