Saturday, December 27, 2014

Megan Fox inspired look: Take 1

Hello EVERYONE!! WOO WOO!
Open this link in another screen to listen to some music that I chose to go with this post.

Lately I have been obsessed with Megan Fox and everything she's got going on. she seems like SUCH a cool girl. I really admire how she is honest and how she has found her true voice. She seems so perfect, yet she is the first to let her fans know that she is not. She created and recreated herself over and over until she found her true self.
 In our lives we do just that, create and recreate ourselves over and over again. The trick is to continue chipping away at all of our hangups that hold us back, and continue to embrace those unique parts of us that lead us forward.

 I used M-Fox as my inspiration for this look, it is not a look alike look, just inspired! This was my first try and I'm pretty happy with the end result!
 I wanted Megan's super highlighted cheeks, thin nose, bold curved brows, and bold bowed lips.

What I used to get the look: 
Highlight: I used my Age Rewind Concealer in the lightest shade. Check out my foundation routine to see how I use this. To set this areas I used the translucent HD powder by ELF (it is like $5 at eyeslipsface.com). To top that off I used My Physicians Formula Highlight down my nose and in a 'C' shape around my eyes.
Contour: I created her cheek bones By using my Hoola Bronzer (check out my post on contouring cheeks if you need help with this). I also contoured the edges of my forehead, jaw line, jussstttt below my lower lip to make it appear more full, and I created a thinner nose by shading in two lines down my nose.
Bold Brows: I used the two darkest shades from my Urban Decay Basics eyeshadow pallet and made my eyebrows curvier and less arched.
Lips! To find the right shape I used my Nude lip liner so that it was easy to correct. I slightly over filled my lower lip and recreated the shape of my top lip to match M-Fox's bowed lip look
Eyes: I did a smokey eye using Black and frosty white. The key to her eyeshadow is that highlight.

"Got on my leather jacket, thriller
There sure ain't nothin' iller"
  




Try it OUT! And let me know if you want me to do a video on this look! Leave a COMMENT! 
I LOVE COMMENTS!
Until Next Time!
-S

8 comments:

  1. Love the look ! The red lip suits you. And have to agree, prettier than Megan Fox.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! You are very kind haha. :)

      Delete
  2. lovely pictures :) thanks for the comment on my blog

    I have shared yours :)

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/whats-in-my-makeup-bag.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jadiee! I am now following you on bloglovin! Looking forward to reading more! :)

      Delete
  3. This makeup look really suits you, soo pretty! I'm also loving your music choice for this post :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete