Thursday, February 12, 2015

Current favorite Lip combo (SO Inexpensive)

  • Music to go with this post. It is a throw back, but it remains one of my favorite song/music video combo.

Hey guys and gals, so as I said before, in the next week or so I will be sharing the rest of the makeup tips tricks, products, and techniques that are involved in this makeup look.

Today I thought I would share the Lip products I am wearing for this look.


Products:
Elf Essenstial Lip Balm Tint in the colour 'Nude' ----$2.00

Revlon Colorstay lipliner in the colour 'nude'---- $8

Revlon Lipliner
Revlon.com
This liner was definitely darker than I thought it would be, but I find that it gives my nude lip sticks and gloss a great depth and completed look.

You can buy this at any drugstore.








Elf Lip tint
eyeslipsface.com
When I did my big ELF haul on Cyber Monday I picked up this lip balm tint half price, meaning I paid 1$ for it?!?
The website says that this is a "lightly tinted lip balm", but in my opinion this product has a lot of  pigment and shine!
I applied this lip balm with my clean pinkie, making sure I blended it into my lip liner.

Staying Power? This lip look lasts SO long! usually my lip product is gone in 15 minutes especially nude colours, but this product lasted at least 1.5 hours. It also made my lips feel very hydrated!



You can pick it up here:
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/lips/lip_balm/lip_balm_tint
Or you can try American Targets.

16 comments:

  1. I love that lip liner on you! I've actually been looking for a brownish/sienna lip liner (a la khloe kardashian), so I'm totally gonna look for this at the store!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Alyson! Its sort of perfect, bold and deep... but neutral enough so that it is not '90s brown' hehe :)

      Delete
  2. This lip looks gorgeous on you!! Love that it's affordable too.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely stunning! I love your eyes. xx

    http://alittledoseoflove.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are too kind! :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. You're such a beauty! Love how your create such a natural pretty look with those inexpensive products!

    http://www.awholelotofserendipity.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love how inexpensive E.L.F products are!

      Delete
  5. Love the look on you, it looks so natural and lovely! :)

    www.navellina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thank you for reading! I am now following you on bloglovin, Looking forward to reading more on Navellina :)
      -S

      Delete
  6. Hey there Jade, thank you for reading!! Excellent post on Jadiee'slittleblog, totally in line with my love for organization haha :) Thank you for sharing my blog, I will do the same!
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks beautiful on you! You're gorgeous <3

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice lip colour! You're whole makeup look is beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Thank you for reading!

      Delete