Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patty's Day Makeup 2015




Hey everyone,

If you are looking for an easy glam look for St. Patty's Day here you go! 



First of all start with any basic foundation routine. I use loreal true match foundation in W3 with Maybelline Baby Skin primer. Then to conceal dark circles I use Maybelline master concealer.









I set this all in place with a loose light powder by cover girl. I use a real techniques foundation brush.




Next I define my cheekbones with a little bronzer. Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder is a pretty big splurge, but totally worth it. A great pigmented bronzer that lasts. 
To add some dimension to my brows I add a little light brow powder. I use this one from Benefit. 






Now for the eye tutorial!







Step 1= Use a bronze colour shadow, cover your eyelid completely. I used "wood winked" by Mac.





Step 2- Take a dark green and follow around the outer edge of your eye. I used a green from an old drugstore palette I have. 








Step 3- Use a lighter green to blend overtop of the lid into the bronze bottom colour.












Step 4- Use a white eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and inner tear duct.









Do not blend into the green!


Step 5- Eyeliner! Line upper lid with a liquid black liner and bottom waterline with white pencil liner.


 





Step 6- Curl eyelashes and put on mascara.



I use telescopic by loreal. This stuff is unreal folks. If you have not tried it.. I HIGHLY recommend. The only kind I have used in the last couple of years.


Step 7- Apply false lashes.

 I think special occasions are a fun time to add some extra volume to the lash area. I am experimenting with Katy Perry's line of lashes. I love them. They are super natural and also affordable! 


 



Step 8- Add a touch of colour to your cheeks! I used this light pink colour by essence. 







Step 9- Line lips with a mauve/ neutral liner. I used one from Rimmel! 





Step 10- Go over lips with a lipstick in a mauve colour. I think mauve accents green perfectly. I'm using this twist & shine in honey love by Jordana. 






















And Voila... ready for St. Patrick's Day! 










I hope everyone has a safe St. Patty's Day! Hashtag us on instagram so we can check out your looks. #20who @20who



Until next time beautiful,









9 comments:

  1. Your eye makeup really brings out your eye colour :) and love the lipstick colour too!x

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post guys! But why are you calling it Patty's day? Haha it's St. Paddy's day sillys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot covergirl made loose powder! Do they make translucent? Also those lashes look great! I'll have to pick them up!
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls! :)
    I have just nominated you for the 'Versatile Award' because I really like your blog.
    Read about it here:

    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/2015/03/thoughts-on-blogger-community-and-award.html#.VQf8bCk29-4

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made this so wearable! I never would've dared put on green eyeshadow but this is really gorgeous. So well done. Your brows are also quite perfect, lashes, and that lip color suits you beautifully. :) I like how you wrote the product names on tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green eyeshadow is so fun! Love this look, really brings out your features without being over the top :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love it. so festive adn you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous look! The greens are lovely on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete