Thursday, February 26, 2015

Shakeology Review



Hey Everyone,

I was talked into buying shakeology by my cousin who is a personal trainer and fitness coach. She highly recommended the product as a healthy meal replacement. I'm always up to try something new, so I decided to order it.

I ordered a month supply in the flavour chocolate vegan. They have other flavours that aren't vegan, but I am slightly intolerant to lactose.




You can choose to have it come in one large bag or individual servings (multiple flavours). I wasn't sold on the strawberry flavour, so I just chose choco. 

This product is intended to replace a meal in your day. I usually have mine for breakfast or dinner. I kind of like having it for dinner because it is so quick and easy. You can just blend it up and put on some netflix. (Has anyone else already finished all the seasons of friends? #lifeisover)





Here is a look at the nutrition information. There are a lot of ingredients in every scoop. Here is a link to take a better look. 


If you will notice in the supplement facts how much of your daily requirements are met just with a single scoop of this stuff. 


Here is a link to the youtube video of "What Can Shakeology Do For You?"





Q and A

Does it taste good?

I love the chocolate flavour. It barely has a protein powder taste. You definitely cannot taste any of the greens or anything. If it is your first protein supplement you may have a little adjustment period. Once you get hooked this stuff becomes like a treat.

Would I recommend this?

I would recommend this to someone who has a hard time getting all their daily nutrient needs. As for weight loss, this product would be good for anyone trying to shed some pounds. It is not dense in calories though, so you need to be very careful.

Does this fill you up?

Yes! I feel full for about 3 hours or so.

How do you make your shakeology?

I blend one scoop of chocolate vegan, a cup of coffee, one banana, about five ice cubes and half a cup of coconut milk. It sounds like a weird combo, but this stuff is bomb. You also get the extra energy from the cup of coffee!

How am I feeling overall?

This stuff is keeping me energized and a lot less bloated. I find my midsection looking more trim and my body just feeling good.

How long have you been using Shakeology?

I have only been using this product for two weeks. If you would like me to update you on my progress I will let you know. :)


If you want to take a look for yourself here is the website link. https://www.shakeology.com




If you liked this product review let me know. I know it is a little different from our usual posts, but feedback would be great!

Until next time!

- M

2 comments:

  1. Hmm never heard of this one, I have done a shake diet before in the past but nothing like this, sounds good!

    Meme xx

    Latest Post out now:
    'Not Another Book Haul//Amazon Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meme! I checked out your book haul. I love your style of your blog. Great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete