Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Summer Beauty Tricks!

Summer Beauty Tricks and Tips
Face:
Makeup Feel too Heavy? Create you own BB Cream by adding one part moisturizer, two parts foundation, or even one part moisturizer one part foundation. The  foundation that you love with the sheerness and lightweight feel that you crave!
Opt for that fresh look
Does matte foundation just not feel right all of a sudden? I don't  know about you but... 'matte' is just not my thanggg all of a sudden! I want that fresh dewy summer glow!.... but I love my foundation..... but I don't like it's finish all of a sudden... but I love its texture and its shade and its coverage!!  No worries. Add a few pumps of  L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer to your matte foundation to give it a more luminous fresh look! I have been doing this with my Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous and it looks great! The ELF liquid  luminimizer also works, and it is like $2!


Body: 
Razor Irritation: I had always thought that Bikini Zone was only for the bikini line! But I was wrong!
First...If you have never heard of this product, it is a gel that is meant to sooth after shaving/waxing irritation in the 'bikini zone'.
Well! I have been using it on my legs and arm pits! I have VERY sensitive skin, and my skin (no matter which brand of shaving lotion or razor) is always irritated after shaving. This just does the trick! It also makes my legs feel SO smooth!
Where to find it: Any Drugstore in the Waxing isle.
Real Deal Tan: OK.... I don't even like telling people about this.... because I am naturally pretty competitive about my tan. Every girl that has a best friend will understand this lol. Fortunately I've been humbled because there is really no competing with my boyfriend, who is olive toned, and bronzes like a Greek God without even trying. humph. lol. OK so here is my secret for bronzing fast! Maui Babe! NOTE: This has ZERO SPF, which can be very dangerous. Do not wear this alone if you burn easily or if your skin hasn't seen much sun this season. Here is what I do...Since I am naturally pale, I wear this product over my favorite SPFS! This past weekend I wore it over SPF 15 and 30! Let the SPF soak in first, and then put the tanning oil/lotion over top! (It looks like lotion, but it is oil).


Hair:

No-Heat Easy style: Girlfriends, no one wants to start up the curling iron or straightener in this heat! Moroccan Oil is my alternative. I have been turning to this product every day! I have a natural curl in my hair, and I find that this helps reform my curls in a natural soft, smoothing way.  My hair always looks so shiny and healthy afterwards!
This is also perfect for the beach or convertibles! Your hair is free to blow around in the wind and wont be a hot hairspray mess at the end of the day!

I used this oil in my YouTube Video! Seriously... that is the only thing I did to my hair! It is so amazing!

Where to find it: I use both the real Moroccanoil and the cheaper Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco
I used the Marc Anthony one in the video :) You can find it at Drugstores.


In the Mews right Meow:
I keep finding Mew Mew sleeping like this! Too hot for a kitty cat!


2 comments:

  1. Well done on you video. I am the same as soon as summer comes round the corner, matte foundations are not my cup of tea anymore. I also try to use not heat on my hair in the summer as most of the time there is no point.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great tips... need to try that Maui Babe! I'm loving dewy skin at the moment too :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete