Monday, April 13, 2015

Summer is Just Around the Bend

"In my head I hear a humming, Summer, Summer, Summers coming!"
The Summer always holds excitement, and its just around the bend....


Spring is a magical time of year, its sort of the hustling and bustling preparation for the big party... Summer.
 I don't wish spring away, I enjoy the excitement of what is happening around me and the fact that we all know what is next. Beach fires, lake swims, long afternoons, homemade margaritas, fairs, Fraps, convertibles, loud music, tanning, bikinis, sundresses, heat, summer love, pools, road trips, picnics, outdoor shopping, boating, cabin going, and so so much more!
  
A Few Instagram photos from last summer

I'll be over here, puttin out the vibes, hehe. My first summer with my lil BMW. That little car could not be more loved.
 
Caption: "In my head I hear a humming... Summer summer summers coming"

 My girlfrin and I on a lil roadtrip to attend a friends Bachelorette party!Starbucks in hand as per usual.

Caption: Watch the skirt. BMW Babes Make Waves #weekend #roadtrip #l4l





One of my girls got married last summer, so my boyfriend and a couple of my friends all got a room at the local motel for the weekend. This was taken just before the wedding, when my friend and I deiced to tan and hit the pool.
Caption: "Getting out pre wedding glow"



This was a road trip I did with my boyfriend and best friend. 

Caption: #thiswasreallife thanks for driving A, i'll hit you up with an encore of Cat's beloved 'memories', because I know you enjoyed it so. PSS passenger seat selfies never hurt anyone. Remember that. #justinbieber #cats #best #roadtrip #weekend

My friend and I got fraps cruised around town and then hit the beach. Excellent day.

Caption: Summer time girl #raybans #disney #borntobeonthebeach #hometown Beach with A





This picture is so cute, so small town USA. My man and I went for a lil shopping road trip and stopped fro a frosty float!

Caption: Attraversiamo #italiano




My Boyfriend and I went house boating with a bunch of friends for a week, and then we did a road trip to my cabin! My voice was gone.
Caption: Houseboat 2014 was THE best. Sad to leave all of our best friends, but soooo happy to have had that time with them. Off to the cabin we go! #norestforthewicked #best #love #summer #myvoiceisrough





It is that time of the year when your need to start making those summer plans! Do you have any summer plans in the books yet?


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. I hope summer can hurry up enough already here in my little town. Take care x

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer vibes being sent to your town asap! Thank you for reading! :)
      -S

      Delete
  2. BMW CRUISIN IN DA SUMMA!! love this post s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Summer is my life force! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This is a great post and I love all the photographs. This has just got me even more excited for Summer.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the best part! Everything in front of us! Thanks for reading! :)
      -S

      Delete