Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What I Wore to Work Wednesdays WIW2WW #2



Hey everyone, I didn't do WIWW last week because it was such a short work week!
A little passage from MK's Book 'Treasure Yourself'. Available Here.
Just a reminder that these photos are all taken on-the-go (some on my way out the door to work) with my Iphone! So the quality is... well... not Canon.:)

Thursday:
 This is another preppy East Coast look that I just LOVE! Navy navy navy... print print print!! The built in neck tie on this shirt...I don't have words for how much I adore it.



Outfit:
  • Tommy Hilfiger sleeveless Sail boat print button up blouse. with neck tie
  •  La Mode (boutique brand) Navy blazer
  • American Eagle black jeggings


 Accessories and Shoes
  • Chunky beaded bracelet, with large blue and clear beads.
  • Dark brown leather belt with rustic gold hardware (reminds me of sailing equipment)
  • Fossil tote
  • Tall black leather boots


Friday:
I decided to be very comfy on Friday and opted for a Grandma sweater I bought at Eddie Bauer and my Tommy H Plaid shirt. 
Monday:
I went for a pretty/chic/casual look. I wore a super casual Forever 21 long sleeve in the color heather, with my Navy Blazer from Vero Mode. By folding the F21 sleeves over the blazer sleeves, I tied the casual shirt in with the more business formal blazer, and created a more chic and put together look. I accessorized with My Pink Pewter Headband, a long necklace with gold chain and blue beads, and a black and gold belt.


Oopsie! This was taken in my beauty station, forgot to close the makeup drawers.



 Tuesday: 

 For this outfit I actually took a regular F21 Navy scoop neck shirt and wore it over top of my plaid Tommy button up! It is not a cardigan... it is just a regular shirt! It actually worked SO well because the F21 shirt was tight, so it gave the whole look a lot of shape. Sometimes you can lose shape with button up shirts, especially if you are going for an untucked look. I also did that little sleeve flip thing again here, to help tie it together. Plus the sleeves on the plaid shirt are so cute that I had to let them shine! I paired it with a burgundy F21 Bodycon skirt and Ta Da! I also brought along my Tommy H long oatmeal heavy knit sweater, in case I got cold!I wore Nylons with this look :) In the spring I wear nylons.






Wednesday:
Another pretty/chic/casual look. I wore a very casual men's H&M Henley and my favorite Vero Moda Navy blazer. To make it casual chic I paired this toned down shirt with some toned up jewelry. I wore a statement necklace, a gold/flower chunky bead bracelet, a rustic brown leather belt and my Fossil tote (which hold everything I need!)











Something I heard today and made me think: Your destiny is built by the decisions you are making right now. 

That's all for this Wednesday folks! I love reading your comments, all of your thoughts, ideas, and opinions are so inspiring!
Which outfit would you choose as my best look this week?
In the next week I will be posting about this look  :)

10 comments:

  1. Love all the looks! I especially like Monday's with the headband :)

    I'm doing a giveaway over on my blog, it'd be awesome if you went and checked it out!!
    whitnibble.blogspot.com I Naked Basics Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem with Pink Pewter Headbands is that I want them all! Thanks for reading girl! I will definitely check that out!!
      -S

      Delete
  2. Its hard to choose my favorite but I think I really love Tuesdays look!! Not something I would have thought of but you make it work girl!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It was really fun to wear! I felt so professional! hehe. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I love these posts as they are different from the usual OOTD or OOTW and gives you inspiration for clothes to wear to work. My favourite outfit has to be Tuesday's as the combination of the skirt, shirt and navy jumper is perfect.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! Yeah! I like doing these post! and it keeps me motivated and inspired as well! Yes indeed, I love navy and burgundy together! Thanks for reading!
      -S

      Delete
  4. You have such a talent accessorizing your outfits! Nice job on that necklace! Also, the rest of the outfits is so cute!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness me, thank you thank you! For a statement piece I get a lot of use out of that necklace! :)
      -S

      Delete
  5. The burgundy pencil skirt is so gorgeous and I can imagine the styling options with that piece would be endless! Also, you massively suit wearing your hair up - it's such a striking look on you! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Somewhere along the line an agent told me I do not suit wearing my hair up, so I never did! But about a year ago I was just like whateva! I'ma wear my hear in a unicorn pony tail if I feel like it! hehe. Thanks so much though, that made my day :) And thank you for reading!! :)
      -S

      Delete