Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November Favourites

Hey Readers,

Here are some of my favourites from the month of November! Some of them are beauty related and others are completely random. I hope you enjoy. 

____________________________________________________________________

I might get some backlash for this first one because its “so October” but my goodness this candle smells like heaven. Pumpkin cinnamon bun by bath and body works, DAMN. If you like good smelling things like I’m sure you do… this is a fall must have.









I’m slightly hesitant to admit this next favourite. I may be deemed the biggest hypocrite of 2014. If any of you know me, then you know I strongly dislike country music. Well, on my recent travels to Asia I forced myself to listen to nothing but country. Eventually the genre really grew on me or Luke Bryan did, one of the two. Any ways that being said, I will eat my years of slamming country and admit that my current favourite songs are “Somewhere In My Car” by Keith Urban, “Something in the Water” by Carrie Underwood, and “Out of the Woods” by Taylor Swift. Ahhh, feels so good to get that off my chest.  

THEREEEE MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING IN THE WATTTTTTTTTERRRRRRR.



The man, the myth, the legend.  





Next fav from this month is a perfume. This scent is for people who like something super subtle. The scent is called “Princess” by Vera Wang. It's a combination of fruity and floral.  If you are in a shoppers or a department store go smell this. You will not regret this decision.








My next favourite is a must have product. Every woman should be equipped with an excellent dry shampoo. In order to stretch the time between washing your hair this item is crucial. Washing hair everyday?... Ain't nobody got time for that. My all time favourite is "Not Your Mother's: Clean Freak Dry Shampoo."The big bottle goes a long way and the product is great. Highly, highly, highly recommend. 









My next favourite is a DIY from pinterest. I created this a while back now, but it really is great. Its on my vanity and it holds cotton balls/ q-tips. What you need is a glass vase and a smaller glass for the top. You can easily get the two items at any dollar store for super cheap. A simple DIY that really is handy. Trust me.









My final favourite of the month is my Revlon lipstick in "Black Cherry." Deep red lips are super great for fall. If you are looking for a cheap dark red, then give this a whirl. 









Thanks for reading my November favourites. Let me know what your favourites of the month were in the comment section below.

Instagram @20who

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment