Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Great Drugstore Makeup for Under $5

Hey Everyone! 
I haven't blogged in a little bit, so here is the kind of post that I just love!

Great Drugstore Makeup for Under $5

Sure there is a lot of makeup at the drugstore for under $5, but as I am sure you know.... a lot of it is not that great. Although, every once in a while, we do come across some GREAT cheap Drugstore gems!

Here are three of my favorite Drugstore buys for Under $5!
I am wearing all three in these pictures :)

Rimmel Stay Matte: 
Shade: Translucent
Price: 
  • USA Target: $3.99!!
  • Canada: The regular price in Canada is about $8.99, but do not pay this! Rimmel is always on sale at Places like Rexal, London Drugs, and Shoppers. Wait for a sale, because it will %100 come around!
Why I Love It: This is my GO TO powder. This powder is EXCELLENT if you tend to get a little oily. It has a beautiful matte finish but does not make you chalky! I also love the 'translucent' shade because it does not give that artificial powder colour. This powder is perfect for that flawless look!
How I use it: I dust this over my entire face and down my neck to set my foundation. Apply this after your foundation but before your bronzer, blush, highlight.

Wet and Wild: Color Icon Collection Bronzer:  
Shade: Reserve Your Cabana
Price: 
  • USA: Wallgreens $3.99 (on sale fro $2.99)
  • Canada: I cant find the price online for W&W, but it is cheap! :)
Why I love it: This is not really a bronzer, it is more of a neutral highlight that give a really nice subtle glow! This would be perfect for those of you that don't want to be too glowy or too matte! It also smells fantastic, like a day at the beach!

How I Use it: I use this on the high points of my face (upper cheek bone lines, bridge of nose, center of forehead). I use this product after my powder, bronzer, and blush.


Wet and Wild: Color Icon
 Shades: Walking on Eggshells, Silent Treatment, I'm Getting Sunburn, Sweet as Candy
Price:
  • USA: Wallgreens $2.99 (On sale for $1.99)
  • Canada: I cant find the price online for W&W, but it is cheap! :)
Why I Love Them: These eye shadows are raved about ALL over the Internet! They are super pigmented and come in the prettiest shades. I have all of the ones listed above, and adore them all. My favorite is Walking on Egg Shells and Sweet as Candy. The pinks in all of these shadows are SO pretty.
How I use them: Check out my post that features these shadows HERE!



You really can't go wrong! They are all so affordable!

6 comments:

  1. I am a massive fan of the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. It is one of my go to products. I have never tried any Wet n Wild products. I might have to see if I can find some and give them a go.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Select items from their line really are great!I have gone through so many of those Stay Mattes!! hehe.

      Delete
  2. I doubt as many people would look this beautiful with such affordable cosmetics haha - you look lovely! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! Haha! Thanks girl! Thanks for reading :)
      -S

      Delete
  3. I don't think I will buy a MAC eye shadow again! They are really nice! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Wet n Wild products are definitely under $5 in Canada, I think they're closer to $2-$3! Love all the products you mentioned!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete