Wednesday, March 18, 2015

~oOo~ The Fairy Tale Tag ~oOo~


 The Fairy Tale Tag!


I am so in love with Disney and Cinderella right now. I thought this tag was a cute idea because the questions are connected to the fairy tale story lines and/or morals! 




SNOW WHITE: Do you consider yourself beautiful?
I do think I am beautiful inside and out. I don't think there is anything self involved about saying that. I have always believed that girls are conditioned to be insecure. If they say "I'm pretty!" then they are full of themselves, if they say "I'm so ugly" then they are insecure but socially acceptable.... Whats up with that?!


SLEEPING BEAUTY: How many hours do you sleep at night?
I could sleep for 15 hours. But I go for 8 on week days


CINDERELLA: Do you have a curfew?
No. But when I was a teenager my curfew was the grade I was in. 8,9,10,11,12 haha


RAPUNZEL: Do you love being outside?
yes? But I am not the one to go for a hike in the rain, I am one to frolic on a beach for 5 hours.

RED RIDING HOOD: Do you trust strangers easily?
Never.

THE WOLF AND THE SEVEN YOUNG KIDS: Are you easy to fool?
No. I am very skeptical.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
I know this sounds very fake, but a pure and altruistic personality. The friends that I hold dear have beautiful souls. But as far as physical beauty goes, I think a smile goes a long way!

THE LITTLE MERMAID: What would you sacrifice for love?
True love, anything.

THE FROG KING: What do you find disgusting?
Bad manners. Spitting in public. Disrespect to the Elderly.


JACK AND THE BEANSTALK: What plants do you have?
I have a big garden that I pick flowers from to decorate with.

PUSS IN BOOTS: Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
I have Kitten.

BLUEBEARD: What is your weak point?
Starbucks. I will gladly spend $7 on a drink.

PINOCCHIO: What is your biggest wish?
Cant tell you, then it wont come true!

PETER PAN: What is your mental age?
My age.I have always lived in the moment of my age. I decided to do this on my 8th birthday, when I thought I was getting old and longed for the days of being 7 again.

THE STAR MONEY: What is your most valuable possession?
My lil itsy bitsy bibbity bobbity boo car


GOLDEN MARY AND PITCH MARY: Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
I believe in working smarter not harder. I guess I am a 'smart one' haha

This Fall when my boyfriend and I visited a real life castle! Any Downton Abbey fans?!

THE PRINCESS AND THE PEA: Are you sensitive?
Yes.

GODFATHER DEATH: What qualities make a good parent?
Compassion and Intuition

THE WORN OUT DANCING SHOES: Do you like parties?
Hell yes. I love getting dressed up, dancing, and having a great time with my friends!

THE EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES: Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Yes... I know there are bigger fish to fry in life but I think about clothes and outfits a lot.

THE BRAVE LITTLE TAILOR: Do you consider yourself brave?
Yes. To a fault. I try to right wrongs that are much bigger than me. I'm like a Jack Russel that gets in a fight with a German Sheppard. 

My handsome guy at another real castle. Blarney Castle. This one wasn't so liveable anymore though lol.



So there is a little about my Fairy Tale Self! 
I am not going to Tag anyone, but feel free to just pick this up! :) I found this on an excellent little blog called Lose The Road

Lose the Road

Until Next time- Keep your tiara high, and your glass slippers pointed in the right direction!

Have you seen this movie? Who is your favorite Disney Princess and why?

14 comments:

  1. I will gladly spend 7$ on a drink. Love this post! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So honestly true... New favorite is the 'Mocha Frap' but I specify that I do not want the 'frap mix' I want real pulled espresso shots. I get 2 shots and it is sooooo good! The barrista said she agreed and that the 'frap mix' actually tastes similar to soy sauce when it is not mixed with the sugar!!!

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers! I haven't seen Cinderella yet, we were going to last weekend but something came up! My favorite princesses are Pocahontas ( if you consider her a princess) and Belle!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You know what, I agree, Belle is a wonderful princess because she is an intellect, she's interested in her books and not the town hottie! And Beast peaks her interest through compassion and friendship and a library, rather than royal status and an engagement ring! Thanks for reading!
      -S

      Delete
  3. I loved reading this it is such a cute idea. I still haven't seen the new Cinderella but this has reminded me to go watch it.

    Beth x
    http://www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I am a huge Downton Abbey Fan, so I was originally intrigued by the fact that 'Lady Rose' was Cinderella! But the movie is adorable and magical!
      -S

      Delete
  4. I feel like we have a lot in common, loved so many of your answers! Hadn't seen this tag before so that was awesome, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm reading your blog I totally feel that as well! Hah!
      Thanks for reading!!
      -S

      Delete
  5. Such a cute post. Disney's inspirational no matter what age. You are beautiful, by the way! x

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I grew up more on Betty Boop and Little Lulu VHS's, so I am more discovering/falling in love the princesses as an adult, and I find them so magical and chalked full of little bits of wisdom! And gee thanks! That brightened my day a whole lot! Thank you for reading!
      -S

      Delete
  6. Great post, I like the questions! I really want to see the Cinderella film, big fan of Disney! x

    Http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inst it such a cute Tag?! Disney is Magic. Thanks for reading!
      -S

      Delete
  7. This is such an adorable tag, oh my gosh! Your answer to Pinocchio is really sweet and I'm one hundred per cent with you on caring about my clothing, life may be short.. but that's not excuse for a dishevelled appearance ;) Have a lovely week!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that saying "no excuse for a disheveled appearance" hehe! Thanks for reading!
      -S

      Delete