Saturday, February 14, 2015

OOTD: 'Construction Chic'

OOTD: 'Construction Chic'
Hey everyone, here is a quick little post about my current favorite outfit! I love this outfit because it is funky and cute. I also love the little 90's grunge vibe. I dedicate this look to my boyfriend who is a hard working Electrician! Woo woo trades! I wore this outfit out to lunch and shopping with him.

American Eagle Jeans: Ripped Jeggings: $62.53 **I bought a few pairs, it was buy one get one half off!!
Vest: I do not know the brand of this vest, it has the name of my aunts catering company on it though, so that's kinda cool and unique! I do know that Northface has really nice black vests exactly like this one. Click 'Vest' for the link.
Fossil Purse: I just got this purse, it is very similar to the one in the link, except mine does not have a zipper. I so appreciate this bag... It holds EVERYTHING!
Roots: Men's Plaid shirt (Large) $20 on sale! Always make sure to check the Men's clearance!
Wolverine Boots: I got these at Winners for $60 in the Men's section. If you know Wolverine, you know that that is a GREAT deal!


 Ok these boots are seriously my pride and joy when it comes to my shoes. My boyfriend who has AMAZING style had told me about Wolverine, so when I saw them discounted I GRABBED them and yelled "START THE CAR!"


Hidden accessories in this outfit include my Tiffany Bracelet that my cousin dearest M gave me. A bit of femininity for a slightly manly outfit.


I would like to thank AMerican Eagle for making such a diverse line of jeans! I have always been Small and Tall, a combo that usually does not mesh well with jeans, so when I recently found AE jeggings, which fit me perfect and come in long, I was very impressed!




What is your favorite outfit combo at the mo!?
Peace! 
-S

28 comments:

  1. I was going to say lumberjack chic but I think construction chic works too :) Those boots are awesome! I've never heard of wolverine boots but I wouldn't mind a pair for myself.

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally toying with the name lumberjack chic! hehe. Yes they are amazing boots, I got a really small boy size, but they actually have baby blue fabric on the inside which in kind of cute. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love this look! Plaid shirts are my go-to!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! They are just so easy to throw on!

      Delete
  3. Love this look and you're very beautiful! Nice shirt!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grunge look, and I LOVE those boots! Im also in love with plaid shirts and I never find them long enough (love wearing them with leggings) I NEVER thought to check the mens section LoL Thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started looking in the men's section more often because half of the clothes I wear were once Kaden's! haha. And yes this shirt is sooo perfect with leggings, just the right length. :) So comfy yet put together :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. I love the plaid shirt. There is just something about them that can make an outfit look so chic.

    Beth x
    http://www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirt!! Especially plaid shirts in red are great (:

    Nati xx
    artdicted2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I just don't seem to like other plaid colour combos! I have it in my mind that this is the original plaid for some reason! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  7. This outfit looks amazing on you! You pull off the boots so well and the shirt is gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And thank you for checking out my post! :)

      Delete
  8. Plaid is always a good idea, but what really makes this outfit is those chunky boots :)

    - le jolie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! My boyfriend laughs because they are actual real steel toe work boots, and I am all "they will go perfect with my outfits!" Thank you for checking out my blog. Your photography is amazing!

      Delete
  9. You look so chic.
    I love the pattern top :)

    XO
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle, I am now following you on bloglovin! Looking forward to reading more!

      Delete
  11. Simply love the look and the outfit!
    Epsita

    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look!! Especially the the shirt and boots :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those boots a magic, they go with so much!
      -s

      Delete
  13. Thank you for sharing information with us ! Wearing safety footwear is not only essential but also mandatory as per the state directives. The most popular safety footwear is Diehard Work Boots . They are multipurpose, easy to wear, and durable for most workplaces. Whether you are working at a construction site or in an iron and steel factory, Steel Toe work Boots are the best option for you. With so much variety available in the market, you would not find it challenging to make your own perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cyberthum by Bhutani Group is among Noida’s greatest innovative commercial property initiatives. Following the success of the first phase, Bhutani cyberthum is launching the project’s remaining two office towers. You can take full advantage of significant savings on your investment in the infrastructure of office towers in Cyberthum Noida with assured and guaranteed returns also check the bhutani cyberthum price list from our website.

    ReplyDelete