Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bath and Body Works Haul

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

I went a little cray cray at Bath and Body works! They honestly just know how to get me. Any deals I just snatch them up! :) It is a serious problem.

First things first I'm the realist.. jokes, but really the "sweet pea" line. This stuff smells sooooooo delicious. The scent is a combo of sweet pea, pear, and raspberry. I bought three soaps and two hand creams. I'm scared they are going to run out or something. 












I bought the foaming soap and the deep cleansing beaded soap. 








I swear I went into the store with the attitude "just sweet pea mags." Next thing I know I'm at the register with some Hawaiian special for 25$ extra. They said coconut and sale, which in turn equals blackout buying. 

(A term I deem for any shopping purchase made without careful contemplation)




I got all kinds of goodies in the Hawaii deal. It came in a cute paint bucket containing lotion, bath gel, fragrance mist, two soaps, three candles, and a luffa! They may have seen me coming, but hey thats a great deal. 






 These candles are getting me pumped up for summer! I know its not even spring yet, but mmmm these smell good. I can't even begin to describe how delicious the margarita smells. You need this candle in your house! I'm burning it in my room now and WOW! 


So, this concludes my bath and body works haul. I think I have come to terms with the fact that I am sucker for deals. Whatever.. my house and body smell good.

Does anyone else get crazy in B&BWs?

-M



7 comments:

  1. Sweet Pea Bubble Bath is my Favy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went crazy at bath and body during their semi-annual sale after Christmas, when they have deals it really is a deal!

    -Katlyn

    www.theclassychai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katlyn,

    Checked your blog out. I love the name and style!

    Thanks for checking us out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never actually gone in to Bath and Body Works! I really must do that someday!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bath & Body Works never fail to wow me.
    They have amazing products.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  6. bath & body works is amazing, love the sweet pea scent :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete