Saturday, April 18, 2015

Simple Healthy Breakfast

Hello everyone!

Here is a look at an easy healthy breakfast for busy people. I hope you enjoy. 



red fruit salad 

10 raspberries 
2 whole strawberries (sliced)
1 banana (sliced)



I think one of the best drinks in the morning is lemon water! I try to drink a large iced lemon water every morn. It helps start your digestive track and wakes your body up. :) 


I like to put it in a travel container, so I can easily take it to go. 


Also for breakfast.. we can't forget about the caffeine! 


I use my keurig to make a single cup of coffee. 


I am slightly allergic to lactose, so I opt for a dairy free milk. 
Unsweetened almond milk is my favourite kind of dairy substitute. 

And voila! 


YUM! 

Nutrition: 

Calories- 158
Carbs- 37 grams
Fat- 1 gram
Protein- 3 grams
Sugar- 17 grams 

I hope everyone has a great saturday.



8 comments:

  1. 158 kcal! Awesome idea! I love smoothies especially with berries. You can visit me at www.igaberry.com Have a lovely Sunday, Iga x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a filling breakfast as it stops me snacking throughout the day. I will defiantly be trying this for breakfast, sounds amazing and not high in calorie at all.

    Beth x
    http://www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great breakfast choice! I'm starting to get into drinking lemon water daily!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gur! I am going to pick up that starbucks cup ta-day! Probably my only hope of regularly drinking water! love love love Xoxox!
    -Cousin Dearest

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm...not sure it actually fill you up for the morning .
    Loving that Starbucks cup !

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Let me know if you would like to see more healthy meals. :)

    And cousin dearest lets be twinsiessss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliantly simple and delicious breakfast - I'm actually allergic to strawberries, however that doesn't mean I can't gaze at them right now haha! ;) The raspberries on the other hand, would be a great breakfast change for me to add in - thanks for the suggestion!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard that lemon water is good for you, but I prefer peppermint tea instead. I also love almond milk, but not in my coffee (don't know why).

    ReplyDelete